2019 Student Scholarship Application – OPENS JANUARY 9th AT NOON. Clicking the link below will open the ICRI Carolinas Scholarship Application form that you can complete to submit your entry for consideration.
As a result of the excellent support of our corporate sponsors and members, the Carolinas Chapter of ICRI is offering our annual $1,500 student scholarship for 2019.
Students enrolled in a North or South Carolina, four-year undergraduate or graduate level engineering or construction program, with coursework in concrete are eligible.
The scholarship winner will be selected by the Scholarship Judging Committee this Spring.
Scholarship Program Rules
A $1,500 scholarship will be awarded each year for students involved in engineering or construction curriculums. The Board of Directors will judge and award the scholarship based on the information provided by the applicant in the online form, available at www.ICRICarolinas.org. In all instances, the Board of Directors will have the final authority in the awarding of scholarship money.
The following rules apply:
1) The applicant must be a fulltime student of a four-year college located in North Carolina or South Carolina.
2) Scholarship money, if awarded, will be sent directly to the school.
3) The Executive Director will forward all essays in a blind format to the Scholarship Committee.
4) The student’s enrollment will be verified with the college’s admissions office prior to sending a check to the school’s Financial Aid Office.
5) Past scholarship recipients may reapply for the scholarship the following year. Essay themes will vary and will require new essay each year of re-application.
6) The ICRI Board of Directors will be the final authority in the distribution of any and all funds.