Scholarship Program Rules
A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded this year for students involved in engineering or construction curriculum. The Board of Directors will judge and award the scholarship based on the information provided by the applicant in the online form, available at www.ICRICarolinas.org. In all instances, the Board of Directors will have the final authority in the awarding of scholarship money.
The following rules apply:
1) The applicant must be a full-time student of a four-year college located in North Carolina or South Carolina.
2) Scholarship money, if awarded, will be sent directly to the school.
3) The Executive Director will forward all essays in a blind format to the Scholarship Committee.
4) The student’s enrollment will be verified with the college’s admissions office prior to sending a check to the school’s Financial Aid Office.
5) Past scholarship recipients may reapply for the scholarship the following year. Essay themes will vary and will require new essay each year of re-application.
6) The ICRI Board of Directors will be the final authority in the distribution of any and all funds.