Of course by now, everyone is feeling the effects of the precautions that have been put in place throughout the country due to the coronavirus.  You are probably aware that ICRI National cancelled it’s annual Spring Conference that was set to take place next week in Vancouver.  Our chapter is currently scheduled to hold our Spring Conference on April 23 & 24 in Charleston, SC.

We have been in touch with the host hotel and due to these unprecedented circumstances, they have agreed to give us until early April to make a decision on whether or not we will cancel the conference with no penalties to us should we make that call.  As a result, the Board has agreed to go with a ‘wait and see’ policy for the next few weeks before making a final decision.

Be assured that we will communicate any changes or decisions that are made through our email list and future postings here on our site.  We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter and we all look forward to getting together again in the near future.

Steve Moore
Chapter President

Brad Aderhold
Chapter Executive Director